Monday, October 22, 2007

Pocket Calendars!

Click pictures to enlarge.

These are 2008 - 2009 pocket calendars that I have altered. Every calendar comes with a matching pen. Do you have a favorite color or flower and would like a calendar made just for you? Do you need a small Christmas gift for your child's teacher or for your hairdresser? Leave me a comment or e~mail me with the details and I will be glad to make one just for you. The two pictured are for sale also.
They are $6.00 each including the shipping.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are lovely. I will certainly be ordering some. I will have a think about flowers for the covers. Sara from farmingfriends

October 28, 2007 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Naturegirl said...

A lovely creative touch! Best wishes..hugs NG
P.S. you posted this on my birthday!!

November 26, 2007 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Those are very nice....I am sure you will sell alot of them!

March 16, 2009 at 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home